Today, Microsoft Surface and Surface Pro 2 devices receiving a new firmware update. The update is still rolling out, it might not show up on your devices at the same time. The changelog reads as below:
- Surface Pro System Aggregator Firmware update (v2.84.450.0) eliminates instances where the device wakes randomly.
- Surface Cover Audio driver update (v1.0.360.0) improves system stability when detaching the cover.
Surface Pro 2:
- Surface Pro System Aggregator Firmware update (v2.4.450.0) eliminates instances where the device wakes randomly.
- Intel Corporation driver update for Intel® HD Graphics Family
- Surface Cover Audio driver update (v2.0.306.0) improves system stability when detaching the cover.
- Microsoft Surface ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery driver update (v18.104.22.168) ensures correct surface driver is installed.
- Intel® HD Graphics Family driver update (v22.214.171.12431) improves color calibration and system stability.
- Intel® Display Audio driver update (v6.16.00.3189) supports compatibility with the updated HD Graphics Family driver.
Via: Windows Latest
You might also like
More from Microsoft
Microsoft has been working on the Apps feature for it's Your Phone Companion. Looks like this feature is finally rolling …
Microsoft has finally launched its Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on the Galaxy phones and tablets. As of now, you can …