Today, Microsoft Surface and Surface Pro 2 devices receiving a new firmware update. The update is still rolling out, it might not show up on your devices at the same time. The changelog reads as below:
- Surface Pro System Aggregator Firmware update (v2.84.450.0) eliminates instances where the device wakes randomly.
- Surface Cover Audio driver update (v1.0.360.0) improves system stability when detaching the cover.
Surface Pro 2:
- Surface Pro System Aggregator Firmware update (v2.4.450.0) eliminates instances where the device wakes randomly.
- Intel Corporation driver update for Intel® HD Graphics Family
- Surface Cover Audio driver update (v2.0.306.0) improves system stability when detaching the cover.
- Microsoft Surface ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery driver update (v184.108.40.206) ensures correct surface driver is installed.
- Intel® HD Graphics Family driver update (v220.127.116.1131) improves color calibration and system stability.
- Intel® Display Audio driver update (v6.16.00.3189) supports compatibility with the updated HD Graphics Family driver.
Via: Windows Latest
You might also like
More from Microsoft
In 2014, Microsoft said that Windows 10 will be the final version of the operating system and will follow a …
Microsoft wanted to create an entirely new version of Windows that was different from the 30+ years of legacy. But …