Slack Beta updated twice. There is nothing new in these updates, only bug fixes and performance improvements. Slack brings all your communication together in one place. It’s real-time messaging service with lot of cool features. Still the app stays as beta stage.
Here is the official changelog
- Fixed a handful of display glitches with notifications on Windows 7 or 8.
- Sometimes the taskbar icon would fall out of sync with notifications in the app. No longer!
- When the app started up on login, it would rudely appear front and center. Now the window remains tucked away in the taskbar, until summoned.
- In an effort to tidy up, we now clear notifications from the Action Center on Windows 10! Whenever you switch teams, we’ll clear out the notifications relevant to that team. (Love it? Hate it? Let us know!)
- Tamed an unruly crash on Windows 7 or 8 when changing display settings.
- Fixed a focus issue that was causing us to occasionally miss hotkeys, like the quick-switcher (gasp). Focus has been restored; quick-switch to your heart’s content.
- In the exceedingly rare case that you wanted to reload the app while editing a Post, the app would (sometime later) crash. Happily, this is no longer the case.
You might also like
More from Miscellaneous
There is a discussion going on Twitter about Oculus. John Carmack shares his views over the possibilities of upcoming 120Hz …