AT&T have today announced they will exclusively carry the LG Tone Active headset from tomorrow, which will come in orange for a limited time.
From AT&T Press Release:
LG recently announced that it has sold its 10 millionth LG TONE Series Bluetooth headset globally since launching the series in October 2010. With this achievement, LG has grown to become the number one Bluetooth wireless headset line in the U.S. in terms of units sold.1
“Since its inception, the TONE series has grown to match different consumer needs and wants whether it was enjoying premium sound or ease on the go,” said Bruce Tripido, director of accessories at LG MobileComm USA. “With TONE Active, we’re embracing the need for consumers to have a rugged, more durable companion on their latest workout.”
Compatible with any Bluetooth-enabled smartphone, the LG TONE Active has a water resistance rating of IPX32, so it can handle sweat, and earbuds that retract into the headset to alleviate tangled cords. Designed for durability to support the most active lifestyles, LG TONE Active fits snugly around the neck in a stay-put, contoured design.
LGT Tone Active specs include:
Music Listening Time: Up to 9.5 hours3
· Talk Time: Up to 13 hours3
· Standby Time: Up to 18 days3
· Weight: 1.7 oz.
· Bluetooth® Specification: Version 4.1
· Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
· Operating Range: 33 ft.
About LG Tone Active:
•Tone & Talk™: SMS reader4
•Multi-Connection: Pair up to 2 devices
IPX3 Water & Sweat Resistance Rating – Compatible for life’s toughest workouts to handle sweat in the hottest conditions in the gym or out on the trail
· Durable & Lightweight – Durable yet lightweight, with a contoured, around-the-neck wearing style
· Retractable Earbuds – Customized fit with two sizes of stabilizer buds for a more secure and comfortable fit and a simple, unique solution for cord management
· Bluetooth® Wireless Technology – Hassle-free device connectivity, compatible with any Bluetooth-enabled smartphone
· Quad-Layer Speaker Technology™ & Digital MEMS Microphone – Robust bass, crisp treble, less distortion on high frequencies and exceptional voice clarity
Find out more on the LG Tone Active available from AT&T HERE.
You might also like
More from Accessories
Realme launched a new smartphone this year 5i, this is in available in budget for customers in sub 10k. The Realme …