I was fortunate enough to get a trial unit of the Nokia BH-121 from the folks at MobileFun. The BH-121 is a stereo Bluetooth headset. The BH-121 comes with a few nice features 1 is NFC, 2nd is the ability plug in any headset that has a 3.5mm jack and instantly turn it into a Bluetooth headset. The BH- 121 is small and compact, easy to carry around & has tons of functionality. I am able to use the BH-121 on all my Nokia WP 8 or 8.1 devices . I have had no issues at all and all buttons work as promised. I can communicate with Cortana using the multi-function key on the device as well as use the device for voice call regardless of what headset is plugged in. The battery life is as advertised I get around 5-6 hrs of usage.
Build Quality & Functionality:
The build on the BH-121 is fine, its a light weight & very compact has a rubberized feel and the function keys are easily accessible.
The Volume output was pretty loud, as for the quality was not impressed with the standard headset that came in the package.
The plus side is that you can attach any other standard 3.5 mm headset and convert it to a Bluetooth headset, When i attached my Purity Hd’s the quality was amazing so no issues there.
The battery lasted as advertised , I was able to squeeze 6 full hours of music playback with the Bh-121.
- Audio features: Wideband speech;Digital Signal Process DSP;Stereo;Echo cancellation
- Operating keys: Previous track key;Next track key;Multifunction key;Power on/off key;Volume Keys
- NFC: Pairing
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 3.0
- Headset wearing style: Clip-on
- UI features: Tones;Voice guidance;Charging indicator
- AV connectors: 3.5 mm audio connector
- Maximum talk time: 6 hours
- Maximum music playback time: 6 hours
- Maximum standby time: 7 hours
Check out our Video Review below.
You might also like
More from Miscellaneous
There is a discussion going on Twitter about Oculus. John Carmack shares his views over the possibilities of upcoming 120Hz …