Nokia is all set to release its X series flagship in India which is none other than the Nokia XL and has sent out invites for the event at Bangalore (India) on Sunday. Previously, there were invites sent to people for the event on 2nd May at Delhi and 3rd May at Mumbai. It will be Bangalore tomorrow.
I (Parasaran) will represent Nokia Innovation and you can be sure that will be bringing hands on videos and pictures!
Here is a quick rundown on the Specs of the Nokia XL
- Main camera sensor: 5 MP Secondary Camera: 2 MP
- Dual SIM: Dual Standby SIM
- Display size: 5” Pixel density: 187 ppi
- Processor name: Qualcomm Snapdragon™ S4; Dual-core 1 GHz
- RAM: 768 MB
- Mass memory: 4 GB
- Expandable memory card type: MicroSD
- Maximum talk time (3G): 13h; Battery capacity: 2000 mAh
- Maximum music playback time: 37h
- Photo sharing: Twitter, Facebook; Send as email attachment; Share over Bluetooth
- Social apps: Facebook; Twitter; WeChat; Viber; Skype
This is all about the Nokia XL however there are no words about the Nokia X+.
Stay connected to Nokia Innovation for more updates.
A big thanks to the Bloggers Mind for sending out the invites on behalf of Nokia!
You might also like
More from Miscellaneous
Dell has finally refreshed its XPS 13 lineup with Intel's 11th Generation processors. And this added several new features on …