The Nokia Lumia 1320 is the second fastest Wp device to date with a Qualcomm Snapdragon dualcore 1.7 processor & a massive 3400 mah battery, you can check the specs below.
- 6-inch 1280 x 720 IPS display, Gorilla Glass 3
- Snapdragon S4 1.7 GHz dual-core CPU
- 8 GB of internal storage; micro SD expansion
- 1 GB of RAM
- 5 MP f/2.4 rear camera
- 640 x 480 pixels f/2.8 front facing camera
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- 3400 mAh battery
- 164.2 mm x 85.9 mm x 9.8 mm; 220 grams
You can see it doesn’t quite match the Nokia Lumia 1520 in terms of specs but for a device this size with these specs going for about $350-$400 off contract that’s a pretty sweet deal.
I would love to get my hands on 1 and hopefully will soon, in the meantime please check out our Hands on Video with the Nokia Lumia 1320 from Nokia World In AbuDhabi.
What are your thoughts on these device, feel free to comment below.
You might also like
More from Miscellaneous
Dell has finally refreshed its XPS 13 lineup with Intel's 11th Generation processors. And this added several new features on …