Micro SD card are finicky little things that do so much for us tech geeks we can’t live without them however, being that they are finicky they tend to crash and become unreadable. When that happens you lose everything on them music, games, and most importantly pictures. Everyone knows you are suppose to back them up but lets be honest no one really does so what to do if your Micro SD takes a dive on you? Same thing I just had to do come along and I will show you how to save those precious memories of yours.
- There is an program called ZAR that you will download to your PC. (You can do so here. )
- As the program is downloading insert the faulty Micro SD into your SD card reader on your computer.
- Create a new folder on your desktop to hold these “Lost Photos”
- Follow the easy instructions on the program to regain these lost photos
- Throw away bad Micro SD card so this doesn’t happen to you again.
I used this program myself and it got back 191 pictures that were lost when my Micro SD card decided it was done being useful and while 5 or 6 pictures still aren’t useful I am still amazed by the job this program did. Hope this helps!
More from Miscellaneous
There is a discussion going on Twitter about Oculus. John Carmack shares his views over the possibilities of upcoming 120Hz …