I cannot even express the joy I feel right now! After last month’s reiteration of ongoing app development, Wells Fargo, the bank I’ve been with for who knows how long now, has FINALLY released their official app for the Windows Phone store!
Wells Fargo Mobile® is a fast, secure, and free* service for Wells Fargo and Wells Fargo Advisors clients. It is available 24/7 using your existing Wells Fargo Online® Username and Password. Your security is our priority — Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access. Our Online Security Guarantee provides added protection against unauthorized access to your accounts. We will never transmit your account number.
• View your account balances and activity
– For consumer accounts, view check and deposit images
• Available balance and pending deposits
• Search and Sort
• Detailed transactions list.
• View your credit card rewards balance
WELLS FARGO SUREPAY
• Send money, using a mobile number or email address, to friends and family with eligible accounts at participating financial institutions.
TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
• Make transfers to your accounts.
• Schedule payments and pay bills right from your mobile device
• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade accounts
• Get real-time quotes, charts, market data and news
• Deposit checks using your Windows phone
• Let us help you find a nearby Wells Fargo ATM
I’m sure I’m not the only one in the US jumping for joy. For months my mother has been teasing me with her Chase Mobile® app for Windows Phone, which according to my buddy Hayato, is actually a lot better than the Android app (and that’s saying quite a bit). Unfortunately, the Wells Fargo app has the same ugly design as on iOS, and Android too no doubt. It doesn’t really feel polished enough, even though it’s fully functional and pretty snappy. I would think that after taking this long to develop it, we’d at least get a cool sleek new design to one-up the other platforms. Well, you know what they say about beggars… (no, not that they’ll spend it on booze).
Download the app here in the Windows Phone store.
You might also like
More from Miscellaneous
Samsung has touched the heights of hypocrisy already. They also touched the height of chopping out core Android features as …
Dell has recently refreshed its Latitude lineup with new upgraded models. The refreshed models are from Latitude 5000, 7000, and …
With more passing time, people are spending some great deal of money on tarpaulins. Not the basic one, but people …