AT&T Wireless customers can make a $10 donation for Hurricane Sandy relief by texting to the following non- profit organizations:
- REDCROSS to 90999 to support the American Red Cross
- STORM to 80888 to help the Salvation Army
- HUMANE to 80888 to give to the American Humane Society
Customers who would like to contribute more can text up to five times for a total donation of $50. One hundred percent of any donation will be paid to the customer's designated charity and the customer will be charged for the donation via the customer's monthly AT&T bill.
For more information on our efforts related to Hurricane Sandy, visit http://att.com/
With Hurricane Sandy already severely impacting many areas, this is a good time to consider making a donation to relief efforts. T-Mobile customers can make donations to the American Red Cross via their mobile phone, with donations charged to your T-Mobile phone bill.
- Text the keyword DONATE to 90999 to give $25
- Text the keyword REDCROSS to 90999 to give $10
For more information visit
You might also like
More from Miscellaneous
Google has started rolling out Gmail Chat service for all the users. Previously, the feature was available only for Google …