If you own any of the 2nd generation Nokia Belle devices (603, 700, 701 and 808), chances are that you have already received the much awaited Belle Feature Pack 2 (FP2) update v113.010.1506his update brings a lot of features to the OS, it could be seen as a minor overhaul of the Symbian UI, here is a user generated list of the change-log:
- New and Faster QWERTY Keyboard with prediction bar.
- New Text selection icons and magnifying glass.
- New Swipe to unlock.
- Improved Image editor.
- Improved video editor.
- Improvements in Gallery: Landscape gallery mode, delete button to mark objects, image details button added (specific to Nokia 808 PureView)
- New Music Player user interface and version v17.3.18.
- Music controls now in notification bar.
- New v220.127.116.11 Web HTML5 browser with UI improvements.
- New camera settings in creative mode with new reset button, (specific to Nokia 808 PureView)
- new popup in file manager.
- video editor is now included.
- Nokia car mode
- New button in connection selection popup menu
- Nokia Social App upgraded
- Nokia Calender upgraded
here are a bunch of screenshots (courtesy of SymbianTweet)
The Nokia 808 PureView also received some pretty cool improvements to its camera and gallery UI. Here is a list of what to expect with the FP2 on the 808…
- Gallery Grid view when you have the phone in landscape
- Access to more functions when you open your images from the Gallery widget on your home screen – swipe through other images, zoom, share, edit, and send images faster.
- More information about your images, such as image resolution, ISO value, white balance setting, and file size, and the location. When you are connected online, one click will show you on Nokia Maps where the photo was taken.
- Select and delete multiple photos in Gallery Grid
- New reset button in Creative mode to change all the settings back to default with a single touch
If you don't yet see the update, be patient as it's being rolled out region after region, it should be available to everyone in the coming days.