I've been using this Cimo Gloss Back Flexible TPU Case for Nokia Lumia 900 for about a month now and here is my PROS and CONS Review.
Let me start off with
- The Case fits perfectly on the Phone. The case is TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) So it has the rubbery feel to it and gives you a good grip and nice feel to the phone.
- Whenever you put your phone on the surface, you can feel the phone is protected.
- The metal plate below the camera is covered and protected from scratches.
- Price.. Its only $5.95
- Offers Protection from scratches and scuffs.
- Still keeps the phone thin and lighter.
- (White Case) Long Term Discoloration due to daily usage.
- The case is a little harder to fit on the phone. Gotta use extra force. But would make it a PROS once the phone is in there.
- The Volume buttons are covered. They should have made holes for this like the Power button and the Camera button.
- Does not offer maximum protection like other brand such as Otterbox.
I really did not want to use a case for this phone. As it is very classy and sleek looking. If I ever wanted a case, I want the case to be thin so I can still see the sleekness of the phone. So I bought the White one so it would kind of blend in to the color of the phone. At first use, you hardly notice the difference from far away, but up close you can tell the color difference of the two. The case looks more like light beige while the phone looks more like the real white. I really love how the phone feels in my hand with this case, its still shows the sleekness and I have less worry whenever I place the phone on a surface like a table. You can tell I am very meticulous with my phones any scratches can annoy me or can push me to replacing it. The only issue I've had with this case is the discoloration of the White Case in the long run. The sides have turned brownish and back is starting to turn yellow. Anyways that's only with the White ones which is the one I have. I do not think this will be an issue with other Colors. So I totally recommend this case for protection from scratches and scuffs and with this case your Lumia 900 can still keep its sleekness.
Here are some of the Photos I've took with the Lumia 900 w/ the CIMO Case.
Nokia Lumia 900 w/out the Case.
Lumia 900 w/ the CIMO case
You can purchase one by Clicking here. For the price of $5.95.
Disclaimer: This CIMO Case was not given to me or sent to me by the Manufacturer to review. I purchased this Case from the Manufacturer.
More from Miscellaneous
Dell has recently refreshed its Latitude lineup with new upgraded models. The refreshed models are from Latitude 5000, 7000, and …
With more passing time, people are spending some great deal of money on tarpaulins. Not the basic one, but people …