With September 5th rapidly approaching, Nokia’s teaser video being released and Samsung unveiling it’s newest WP8 phone it got me wondering not only what will Nokia show us on the 5th but what do I want from them.
In my little fantasy world here is what I want spec wise:
- 4.5 inch main touch screen made of Gorilla Glass 2
- Which opens up to a 10 inch tablet device with graphite in between panels. (No bezel in between panels this way)
- Quad Core 1.5Ghz Snapdragon processor
- 6MB of RAM
- 32Gb of internal memory with a Micro Sd slot
- At least a 25 mp Pure View camera on the back
- 6400 Mah battery (Two 3200 Mah batteries one in each panel)
- NFC, Bluetooth, Wifi, etc…
- When the device is closed it would run Windows Phone 8
- When it is open it would run the full version of Windows 8
Naturally this device I just described will not be unveiled to us by Nokia on Sept 5th it’s just my dream device that I want. (It would be pretty sweet if did though) So what would your dream device be?
More from Miscellaneous
There is a discussion going on Twitter about Oculus. John Carmack shares his views over the possibilities of upcoming 120Hz …