Nokia Transport (which is still in beta version) just got updated to v2.1.
This latest release makes it easier to find nearby transit stations and view upcoming departure times. Heavy traffic through downtown? Take the underground instead of the bus. New to town? Take the tram to get a better look at the city on your way. You can even view upcoming station names and arrival times in transit, so no more counting stations to figure out when to get off. You can also pin your favorite destinations to your start screen where a single tap shows you how to get there, no matter where you are.
- Pin multiple favorite locations to your phone’s start screen: You can now pin multiple destinations to your start screen making it easier than ever to quickly figure out your route.
- View upcoming station names and stopping times while in transit *
- Find nearby stations, departure times and even types of transit lines available around your location*
- Improved search:
– Remember your last search query
-Change your search without leaving the journey view
- Improved performance
– Faster display of upcoming journeys
– Faster journey request
- Integration with Bing search Local Scout (where available). It is now easy to launch Nokia Transport from Bing search result
So if you commute a lot through public transportation this is a real handy app to use.
However, Nokia Transport works only in these CITIES across the five continents.
You can download the Nokia Transport from Nokia BetaLabs
Also remember to leave feedback!
More from Miscellaneous
Dell has finally refreshed its XPS 13 lineup with Intel's 11th Generation processors. And this added several new features on …