For those who are not familiar with the Molome app, head over to their website and check them out.
Here are the rules:
- Follow @nokiainnovation and @molome.
- Download the Molome app for your preferred platform.
- Submit a picture from the Molome app (Symbian, MeeGo, Android or Blackberry). Type the following in the caption: I want to win a @Molome plush from @nokiainnovation #MolomeNI. Turn On Share Twitter.
- Contest will be open for 5 days with a different topic each day (0:00-11:59 PM PDT (GMT-8 hrs)) :
- Tuesday April 3, 2012: Scenery
- Wednesday April 4, 2012: Gadgets
- Thursday April 5, 2012: Animals
- Friday April 6, 2012: Building
- Saturday April 7, 2012: General
- One entry Per day Per twitter account.
- Nokia Innovation will be selecting five daily finalists and will post the finalist’s Molome picture on nokiainnovation.com website and on April 8, 2012 9:00 AM PDT (GMT-8 hrs) Sittiphol will chose the winner and the winner will be contacted for additional information by @nokiainnovation.
- Nokia Innovation contributors are not allowed to participate in this competition.
- Contest is open to anyone.
Check NokiaInnovation.com for the topic of the day and send us your best picture through Molome.
To celebrate the US launch of the Lumia 900, Nokia Innovation will be giving away two BH-111 headsets (pink and blue). Check back later on this week for contest rules.
We would like to thank Sittiphol and the HLP team for providing us the Molome plush for this contest.
Thank you all for joining the contest. The winning picture will be announced soon. Stayed tuned.
The winner of the Molome plush is Jeff. Congrats and we will DM for contact information. Don’t forget to send us a pic of the Molome plush after you receive it.
We will also be giving away one pink BH-111 headset later on this week.
Check back for details.
You might also like
More from Miscellaneous
Dell has recently refreshed its Latitude lineup with new upgraded models. The refreshed models are from Latitude 5000, 7000, and …
With more passing time, people are spending some great deal of money on tarpaulins. Not the basic one, but people …