There has been lots of rumors flying around the blogosphere about the Nokia having a Lumia 910 in the works and I wasn’t to keen on reporting them to you because there was no proof. Until now!
It is worth taking note however that the picture is of the Nokia Lumia 900. (Note the AT&T logo on the top of the phone)
The above screenshot is from a site called typhone.nl a Dutch phone retailer (ok it’s Google translated) Hair splitting aside this seems to be proof that a Lumia 900 will produced with a 12mp camera on it and a Mirco Sd card slot!
The Nokia 900 Lumia was until recently only sold in America, but recently announced that the Nokia smartphone called Lumia 910 will be launched in Europe. Like other devices in the series, the Lumia smartphone Windows Phone 7.5 Mango. The new mobile software created by Microsoft and is very user friendly. Partly because of the 1.4 GHz processor is the new OS very quickly and use all the menus, options and apps feel very pleasant. The simple and yet very nice menu of Lumia 910 is a good look at the 4.3-inch AMOLED touchscreen LCD. This screen has a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels and is extremely bright. The new operating system, fast processor and a gorgeous touch screen make for a great Nokia smartphone.
Here are the given specs for the Nokia Lumia 910:
- overall size of 128 x 69 x 12 mm and weighs 160 grams
- 1.4 GHz processor
- Windows Phone OS 7.5 Mango.
- 4.3-inch Gorilla Glass AMOLED touchscreen with 480 x 800 pixels
- 1.3 megapixel front facing camera
- 12 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss lens
- 3G and WiFi networks
- Bluetooth, GPS, document viewer / editor, and various video and audio files (MP3/WAV/eAAC + / WMA and MP4/H.264/H. 263/WMV).
- 16GB of internal memory and 512 MB of RAM.
- This memory is expandable with a micro SD memory card.
- 1830 mAh battery
- 300 hours of standby time and a total of 7 hours talk time.
If all these specs turn out to be true I am in love with an unreleased Nokia phone again.