The Windows Phone Build 8107 came out with rumors of having the SMS Flaw fix in it. This turned out to be untrue. So the question remains what does this update fix?
Actually it fixes a lot of issues that Windows Phone users have been reporting for a quite a while now.
- It solves a problem of the keyboard on the screen, preventing the keyboard to disappear while typing
- Resolves an issue with syncing Gmail
- It solves a problem of access to the location. After the upgrade, the function IO hub sends to Microsoft anonymous information contact the Wi-Fi access points and antennas for mobile phones in the vicinity, only if you have allowed access to and use of location information from part of the “I’m here.”
- Revocation of certificates issued by DigiCert Sdn Bhd to solve a problem of encryption
- Fixes a problem with the e-mail related to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003. When you reply to or forward an email, the original message is now included in the response.
- Fixes an issue of notification of voice mail
Even though they didn’t fix the SMS flaw (which they are working on) they still fixed some important “background” issues that was annoying to Windows Phone users.
More from Miscellaneous
There is a discussion going on Twitter about Oculus. John Carmack shares his views over the possibilities of upcoming 120Hz …