So the holidays are upon us and it seems no matter where you are in the world or what religion you follow (or don’t follow) you will have to get a present for someone in your life in the next month.
I am going to try to make your life easier with my “5 under $50” list.
1) Wizgloves: Let’s face it it’s getting cold out there and who wants to take their gloves of to text? Not me that’s for sure, these gloves will help keep your hands warm while keeping your friends and family close.
2) ReVIVE Solar Battery Pack: What’s worse than being caught with a dead phone? Just about nothing, it stinks no matter how you look at it. Give the gift of never having that problem again while going green. (Aren’t you a thoughtful little gift giver?)
3) A Micro Sim Cutter: All phones are trending toward micro-sims and your favorite tech geek is stuck with a regular sim card…Be their hero and solve that problem in advance for them with sim card cutter.
4) Wireless FM Transmitter: Lets say you want to listen to your favorite song on your phone while driving but you don’t have a Bluetooth radio. (or an N8 fm transmitter built right in baby!!) Solution FM Transmitter!
5) 32GB MicroSD Card: One of the most frustrating things to me is when I run low of storage on my phone. Than I have to pick and choose what songs, apps, movies, etc… “make the cut” so I can put another album on my phone. Changing that 8Gb/16Gb card out for a 32Gb card would sure help out a lot!
There it is my list of gifts that are sure to make the tech geek on your list smile without breaking your Holiday Budget. Here’s hoping I made your life just a little easier than it was before you read this post.
Happy Holidays from everyone here at Nokia Innovations.
You might also like
More from Miscellaneous
There is a discussion going on Twitter about Oculus. John Carmack shares his views over the possibilities of upcoming 120Hz …