According to a post at phonesfera.com there is a new update for the N9 just around the corner. The big update is facial recognition the rest of the update has some useful features in it but the facial recognition will get the most press.
Here is a list of all the changes in this update:
- In of applications Nokia added a button to manage applications.
- The interface now separates the camera flash options
- In the video recording interface there is now a seprate the icon to turn the LED flash.
- The buttons have a new style (looks to be more Annaish)
- There is a new option settings Colour Profile
- Settings Gallery has a new option for face recognition
- The menu to display an image and has a new option “Insert face”
You might also like
More from Miscellaneous
Samsung has touched the heights of hypocrisy already. They also touched the height of chopping out core Android features as …