“Bubbles is a fun and efficient way to take a shortcut to timely or useful things on your phone. Bubbles appears when you press the “Apps” key while your device is in sleep mode (instead of the black screen with clock and unlock button). Simply grab a bubble and drag it to one of the available drop points to initiate the corresponding action.”
Here is a list of what you can go while your phone is LOCKED.
- Unlock the phone
- View new messages
- View/Respond to missed calls
- Control the music player
- Control the FM radio
- Change profile (profile timing also supported)
- Call/Message your three best friends
- Activate the backlight to use as a flashlight
- Change the background of the Bubbles screen
- Display when battery needs charging
- Display statistics about bubble speed and distance
This description does not do it justice….if you want check it out, watched the video below. But I warn you that would be two more minutes of your life that you would be without this app.
Video Via: My Nokia Blog