Just couple of days ago I received a trial device from the great folks at WOM World Nokia. I received the Nokia E6 Touch N Type which just started shipping few weeks ago and also now available in the US via Amazon.com Click Here.
This is one of the 1st Nokia Symbian Devices in 2011 to ship with the new OS called Symbian Anna.
Just wanted to share my Unboxing Photos and 1st Physical Impression thoughts of the device.
Nokia E6 Retail Packaging
1st Open.. Nokia E6 Shows up.
Nokia E6 in Hand.
Wired Music Headset.
Battery 1500 mAh (BP-4L)
User Manual and Pamphlets
That’s all folks.. Its now an empty box.
Reading Material Back of the Box.
PHYSICAL 1st IMPRESSION OF THE NOKIA E6
This is not my Overall 1st impression of the device. This is only my 1st impression of the Physical Aspect of the device. I have not powered on the device yet.
- The Device Feels very Solid and light.
- Mostly made of Plastic including the shiny Bezel.
- Physical QWERTY keys feels very good in thumb to type on.
- Fingerprint magnet.
- Speaker was moved just below the Camera like the one on the N8.
- Screen size looks similar to the E72. Specs shows E6 is a little bigger.
- Battery cover made out of metal like its predecessor E71 and E72.
So far these are my 1st impression thoughts on the Physical Aspect of the Nokia E6. Tune in for more 1st Impression thoughts as I set up the device and put it through the pace of my daily use.
Disclaimer: All Photos are taken using the Nokia N8.
More from Miscellaneous
Back in May, leaks from twitter Max J. suggested that OnePlus is working on truly wireless earbuds. According to him, …
Videos have an important effect when it comes to digital marketing. They account for 80 per cent of global internet …