Gearing up for Nokia’s Biggest Event Nokia World 2010. Nokia Mid Range Smart Phones starts popping up on a Budget you can afford.
Nokia brings to you the Nokia 5250. Another Touch Screen Phone following their success on the 5800 XM, and now in the form of the X6 like shape with a screen size of 2.8inch.
So what are the selling points of this phone?
- Price €115 around $145USD
- microSD slot expandable to 16GB
- Battery Life 18 days of standby and 24hrs of music playback
- 2MP camera
- PreInstalled Guitar Hero 5 Mobile
- Ovi Music Unlimited (varies on market location)
- Will come in different colors
What will make you want to stay away from this phone?
- Symbian^1 OS (we already know the debacle on this OS version)
- GSM/EDGE only No 3G
- 2.8inch screen (the usual touch screen size now are usually 3.5inch minimum)
For the offering price. Its still going to be a successful device specially to the emerging Markets. As for the North Americans. That’s a negative!! Anything lower than the upcoming Nokia N8 is unacceptable these days in the US and Canada.